Friday, January 28, 2011

Chapter 23. I think... He's PMSing

It's been too long, I know. I just had some trouble with motivation. I hope you like this chapter, though it is too short. I try to do another soon. Please comment. It helps with the motivation problem. Tell me your ideas...


Lennon and Yoko Ono had to abandon their plan, because our flight left early in the morning. When we got to his place, his phone had rung atleast ten times. His agent, his lawyer, his coach, and his teammates all seemed to have something to say. He gave an apologetic smile as he began to talk with his lawyer about some sponsor contract. I didn't mind. I got some time to text to my brothers and to Filippa, who had been very curious about my trip.

To my brothers I wrote: I'm fine. Stop worrying.

And to Filippa: Yes I'm back. :)

Nothing else. I knew that would make her go crazy. But it was my time to tease her. I guess our roles had changed. She texted me back demanding to know more, I answered her that she was too nosy. She texted that it was her duty as a friend and I answered that she was still nosy. I laughed quietly thinking about Filippa's annoyed face. Sidney looked at me with a cute smile on his face. I whispered that I was texting with Filippa and he gave me a nod and returned back to his conversation about signing some papers. He parked the car outside the garage and with his free hand he took my bigger luggage and I took the smaller one. The house looked exactly the same except next to the door there were Sidney's huge bags still unpacked after their last road trip.

"I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to unpack." he explained and kicked the back so it wouldn't be on our way.

I found it quite strange since Sidney Crosby that I had come to known was very tidy person. Everything was in order. Other thing that was weird too was the fact that his phone kept ringing and ringing. I knew he was a busy person but it started to be a bit ridiculous. And for some reason he tried to make sure that I couldn't hear his conversations well. When I saw stepped into the living room, I saw atleast 10 boxes all around the room.

"Are you moving?" I asked curiously.

"Um, no. They're just some sponsor stuff. For a photo shoot." He explained. For some reason he seemed a bit pissed off. Where I not allowed to the the boxes? They were lying in the middle of the freaking living room, so if they were something top secret shit, then why hadn't he atleast tried to hide them.

"Okay. Should we move them?" I asked.

"No!" he said and his risen voice got my eyebrows to rise too.

Wow, he was weird today. I wondered why. Had I said something wrong, or was this something usual? He was PMSing.

"I'll take my stuff upstairs," I said quietly. He just nodded and and after I had left I heard him calling someone. I felt sorry for the person who he was speaking to. He was pissed off.

I sighed as I finally got to Sidney's guest room. My bags were a challenge for me because of my injured leg. And for my great surprise Sidney didn't even offer to help me. Seriously, what was going on in that dude's mind. He was moody and weird. I shrugged and sat on the bed. I looked around the room and noticed that he had put some paintings on the wall. It made me smile, because I had told him that his walls were in serious need of some pictures and art. He had listened though he told me that he was too busy to even noticed the walls, so what was the point of buying something he wouldn't even notice. He had bought some lovely paintings and hung them here were he knew I would be sleeping. He knew that I would notice them.

I heard a silent knock on the door and as I turned my eyes towards it, I saw him there smiling at me.

"You like them?" He asked and nodded towards the paintings.

"Yeah. I love them." I couldn't help but smile. He was weird but so cute and lovely.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope that you will keep this story going and update soon. i want to know why he was being so weird

    ReplyDelete